There are many places to buy second-hand clothing in Edmonton and even some consignment shops where you can both buy, and sell your own.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Bissell Centre Thrift Shoppe – 8818-118 Avenue
- Goodwill Industries of Alberta – 7666-156 St / 3901-106 St
- Salvation Army Thrift Store – 14530-111th Ave / 12928-50th St
- Red Pony Consignment – 10139-82 ave
- Caprice Consignment – 3851 99th Street
- Edmonton Earthcycle
- Edmonton Freecycle
- Kijiji Edmonton
Make your fashion last longer
By keeping your fashion in good repair, you will save money and reduce your consumption of new goods. Here are three businesses on or near campus that can help you fix that hem or resole your boots.
- Soler Shoe Repair – HUB Mall
- Whyte Ave Tailors Shop – 10820-82 Ave
- Leo’s Tailor Shop – 9930-82 Ave
Eco-fashion sites to inspire you
Eco-friendly fashions are a great opportunity for you to express your fashion sense. Below are a few sites to inspire your own handiwork. Send a picture of your latest creation to email@example.com and we might feature your concept in upcoming publications.
- DIY EcoFashion
Tell us! Where is your favourite place to get second-hand fashions?